Ridgecrest Hotel Accessibility
At Heritage Inn Ridgecrest - China Lakes, we make sure every guest enjoys a comfortable, seamless experience from when they arrive until it's time to leave. We strive to ensure that every area of our property meets the standards of the Americans With Disabilities Act so that each visitor can experience the best of what we have to offer.
Browse our list of ADA-compliant amenities, from wheelchair-accessible facilities to handicap parking to hearing-impaired alarms, before you book your stay. We look forward to welcoming you.
Hotel Accessibility Features
- Fire alarms for audio and visually impaired
- Accessible entrance to the hotel without stairs
- Accessible doorways for all public spaces
- Accessible covered area for pickup & dropoff
- Accessible self-parking with accessible parking spots
- 5 van accessible parking spots present
- Non-slip entrance ramp
- All ramps have sturdy railings
- Ramps have accessible landings
- Service animals accepted
- Accessible path to check-in
- Accessible path to guest rooms
- Accessible path to all public spaces
- Accessible elevator present
- Accessible public bathroom present
- Accessible entrance to the pool
- Accessible desks present in the business center
- Accessible parking spots located closest to the restaurant entrance
Date: 3/29/2022View the accessibility features of theses major browsers with the following links:
Heritage Inn & Suites Ridgecrest - China Lake
At Heritage Inn & Suites Ridgecrest - China Lake we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities.To ensure this, Heritage Inn & Suites Ridgecrest - China Lake strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing.If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-446-6543.Subsequent reports were run on: 11/01/2023; 10/01/2023; 09/01/2023; 08/01/2023; 07/01/2023; 06/01/2023; 05/01/2023; 04/03/2023; 03/01/2023; 02/04/2023; 01/19/2023; 01/02/2023; 12/01/2022; 11/04/2022; 10/03/2022; 09/01/2022; 08/01/2022; 07/15/2022; 07/08/2022; 07/01/2022; 06/01/2022; 05/04/2022; 04/01/2022; 03/29/2022
Browser Help and SupportYou can optimize the way you use your web browser. You can update the settings on your browser which may help you improve the readability and visibility of each page.
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Mozilla Firefox
- Click Here for Accessibility Features on Google products
- Click here for Ease of Access Options on Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Microsoft Edge
- Click Here for Accessibility Support on Apple products
Website Accessibility FeaturesThe design of this website is done according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, to provide accessibility to all users, and conform to priority checkpoints including, but not limited to:
Navigation ShortcutsUse of the tab key to navigate through different elements of each page and use of the enter key on any highlighted link to activate it.
Structured Semantic MarkupThe HTML headings indicate the structure of the document. The navigation menus are marked as HTML maps, which allows the menu title and menu items to be read as a group. For easy navigate, visit our Site Map at: https://www.heritageinnridgecrest.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll decorative graphics contain a "null" ALT attribute, whereas content images include a relevant descriptive ALT attribute.
Compliance with StandardsThis site was designed in conformance with Level AA standards per the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. The pages render as validate XHTML 1.0 and have structured semantic markup.
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WA), standards and resources on web accessibility
- Section 508, resources regarding Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
Software and Services for AccessibilityThe following free tools and services can be used to help view and interact with our website:
- Click here for W3C Markup Validation Service